15 November 2012

Bleach: Chapter 500

It has been more than 3 months since I last read Bleach. I have forgotten why I stopped reading it but mostly, and probably because I got sick at how ridiculous Tite Kubo was at that time. I hope shit gets better now though. Then again, I can never leave Bleach for too long. I love the series regardless.

In previous chapter, we all know that Ichigo is trapped in the cage but Soul Society was too excited with the news that he's coming, they didn't realize this until after they announced over Soul Society that he's coming and the fact that his bankai can't be stolen by the Quincy.



As they were trying to send rescue team to find Ichigo, Jindanbou came and attacked the 12th Division lab.

It was chaos as they were killing each other.

And it was torture for Ichigo since he can hear everyone but cannot respond to their cries for help.

But it seems like help is on its way as Opie got killed for real this time but it is still a mystery who did it and whether or not s/he on Soul Society side because it looks like Urahara is under attack too. I mean, if Urahara can't detect her/he, then surely he's good enough to rescue everyone, including Ichigo.

For my rants on previous chapters, click here.

2 comments:

Hurry up and catch up!!!

WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN TO THE RUKIA BUTT YET?!?!
XD

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...