08 July 2012

First Impression: Moyashimon Returns

Moyashimon is one of the few anime that I keep wishing for a second season and for once my wish is granted.

But somewhat I feel like the first episode fall short of my expectation.

Or maybe I just have a bad that and that influenced my enjoyment for the show.

Moyashimon Returns still featured the cast from the first season. Sawaki can still see all the microbes and everyone knew about this except Oikawa. The only difference now are the fact that they all identify Yuuki Kei as female (which somewhat pissed me off) and they forget that Oikawa is a neat freak. 

They still take time to explain to us how certain fermentation works and so on which failed to catch my interest at all.

It is a good thing then that they decided to stick with all the characters from the previous seasons because they were the one who made Moyashimon so enjoyable for me, especially the interaction between Sawaki and Yuuki.

this is hot 

A short first impression for this one. Deal with it.

Episodes: 11
Aired: Summer 2012
Genres: Comedy, School, Supernatural

arts & animation 6/10
story 7/10
characters 7/10
sound 7/10
enjoyment 7/10
overall 6.8/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...