17 August 2011

First Impression - Twin Angel: Twinkle Paradise

Looking at the cast, I am pretty sure if anyone is going to watch this show, it's Glo the fucking legend. He has a quest to watch all Rie Kugumiya's anime and J.C. Staff is one of his favorite production studio.

(c) Kantoku

I often has disagreement with him when it comes to Rie. The only character of hers that I like is Kagura from Gintama but that has to do with the series itself for being so fucking epic. I got this feeling that I probably won't be liking this show much if the protagonist (voiced by Rie) turns out to be another tsundere.

Besides, I have watched the Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel OVA and deemed it as anishit. I expect more or less of the same shit.

And I was right thus I will not bother to watch the rest of the episode. Considered this poop as dropped. Urgh... I can't believe I have wasted 1 minute and 33 seconds of my life on this shit.

Just why, J.C. Staff?

... I feel sorry for Glo.

arts & animation 4/10
story 3/10
characters 4/10
sound 4/10
enjoyment 1/10
overall 3/10


4 comments:

This looks like shit.

it is shit. Are you gonna watch it though?

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...