12 April 2011

First Impression: The World God Only Knows II

The second season of The World God Only Knows. The first season wasn't anything great but it was enjoyable. I expect the second season to be just as enjoyable if not better.


We have a new female character that makes me excited just because she can kick your fucking ass. Hopefully she'll be around till the end of the show and just not another girl that needs to be saved from the loose soul but for the chance of that happening was pretty slim. Her name is Kasuga by the way and a tsundere for cute things. She considered Keima as one of those cute things.

It would be useless to go into depth of this episode because the story pretty much the same with the first season, only the girls are different. So that's that.

The is OP brings back memory of the first season's OP. It kinda similar but not really. The ED just plain annoying in my opinion though. Also, once again, Hiro Shimono excels at being Keima. He definitely brings Keima to live.

As expected, I really enjoyed this episode. The art and animation improve a lot too which makes this a show that I definitely going to watch this season. I'm such a sucker for comedy romance =3

arts & animation 8/10
story 8/10
characters 9/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 10/10
overall 8/10

2 comments:

Just one of the 5 million shows that I want to watch this season. Ugh I need more time.

Give up on your Rie quest. You'll have plenty of time then ;)

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...