14 February 2011

Diary of a tard: Week 2, February 2011

Sunday, February 6

The last episode of Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Special. Tsucchi is dead. The End. BAH! Final score is 5/10.

Starry☆Sky episode 5, 6 and 7: Time for Pisces. That's my sign so I really want to know who would represent the twin fish in this show. What do you know... Nanami Kanata represents Pisces and he's voiced by Sugita. I'm happy even though he's such a pathetic character in the beginning. Well, to be fair, all characters in this ONA are pathetic. Then came Aries. He's Kazuki. Boring as hell. Grr...

and that's it for the second week of February. The lack of anime watching wasn't because I was lazy but I took a week off to go on vacation to Bandung, Indonesia. I didn't bring my computer nor my hard disk. Surprisingly, I survived a week without anime and internet. Life does treats me kindly sometimes :)

me and friends at Cihampelas, Bandung, Indonesia

6 comments:

Tsucchi isn't actually dead because apparently the whole future changes completely and doesn't follow logic or the rules of the universe. Apparently everything in the future (which is technically the present) changes immediately in correlation to an event happening in the past, and only the people who sat in the MAGICAL TRAILER can remember what the present used to be.

Still, what's her name married kid Tsucchi and they banged (had a kid), so technically he didn't die, just his memory did. The ending to that show was kind of a let-down, but the show was good imo.

A week without internet? Death.

If I go on vacation I'll bring my laptop and watch anime in secret.

I was in utter confusion when I read your comment, Glo. Tsucchi is a snake-like creature in Occult Gakuin Special. I think you were referring to Abe.

How can you be so sure that she married Abe though?

I left all my electronic devices at home except for my iPod because I need it to listen to Super Junior songs and watch their videos :P

Oh shit I've already forgotten the characters then. That was quicker than usual.

I don't know who the fuck Tsucchi is because I didn't see the special I guess. Oh well. Happy V-Day, the dumbest holiday ever.

Wait, you guys got a day off on Valentine?! O_o

HAHAHAHAH YEAH RIGHT! It's still considered a holiday though. Enough so where there's heart shaped chocolates and shit all over the place. It's a ruse created by corporations to make you buy their shit.

Well not really, it was actually created in the 1600's sometimes, but now it's just a ruse.

I still can't understand why people need a special day to celebrate love where you have to pay triple for every normal shit.

I celebrate love everyday. So why?

People is stupid. That's why.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...