01 November 2009

A little late but This Is It


While everyone was out celebrating the Halloween, I went to the theater to watch Michael Jackson: This Is It. I liked Michael and respected him as an artist and a human being. He was always very gentle in persona and his songs, especially those that tell the suffering of nature and people in general, never phailed to move me.

As you already know, this movie is about Michael's few last day as an entertainer, as the King of Pop. When I went inside the theater, my initial thought was that I need to see this so that I can brag with my friends who phailed to get the tickets and I also thought that Kenny Ortega just wanted to milk every cents that he can, riding on the easy waves of Michael's popularity.




Once the movie started however, I was totally blown away. Now, I wanted to thank Kenny for allowing us to share his passion for what he does best, entertaining us with all he got. If the rehearsals were already that mothafuckin' good, I can't imagined how the real show would be like. Alas, that's all we can do now, isn't it? Imagine.

There were two things that grabbed my attention while I watched this movie (besides Michael amazing talent). They are the dancers and the girl that played the guitar. I could not tear my eyes away from the dancers. They are a group of the most mind blowing talents I've ever seen. Like Kenny said, they were indeed the extention of Michael's presence. Damn, I still got goosebumps when I think about it. I so wanna screw them over till eternity hehehe. The same goes for the guitar girl.




Rest in peace, Michael. We will miss you.

On other note, life is catching up with me, in a good way. I got real life friends now XD

4 comments:

How did I not know this movie was coming out? damn my disconnection from the internet

really enjoyed his music too.

real.. life.. friends? what the heck is that?! XD

I just found out about them meself rockleelotus. They ain't bad XD

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. He touched so many hearts with his music. I loved him.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...