15 September 2009

Figma Konata Izumi Winter Uniform ver.

The figma of Konata Izumi winter uniform version arrived today at late afternoon. I was like... huh? Did I bought the winter version or the summer version because I know I want the summer version more than the winter one. So I checked my email and bam! I made a typo in the order number -__-"

But whatever right? This is Konata Izumi people! I love her no matter what :3

What?! You said you get me by mistake?!

That is impossible! You didn't get me by mistake, right?!!

Tell me the truth or I'll go Ultraman on you!!

*nods*

yay!!

Don't tell lies in the future -w-

fin.

well not really :P



Grimmjow is such a ladies man

Konata picks on Rukia just because she's a tad taller than her. Careful now Konata, she has Sode no Sirayuki...

I love having Konata around despite of the mishap in my ordering numbers. Her WTH expression is so going to get abuse. What I like the most about her though is the fact that she can stand on her own, without the figma stand that comes with the set.

However her figma is not without flaw. Her front hair is loose and will easily fall off whenever I tried new pose. It wasn't such a big deal I guess but still, it makes me feels like she's so vulnerable which she wasn't character wise.

I'm still gonna get the summer version of her soon. Double Konata = double fun.

And in case you are wondering, no, I'm not going to get the rest of the Lucky.Star characters because I don't care much about them anyway (don't kill me XD)

p/s: for more of her pix0rs, go to my flickr.

9 comments:

Love konata ^^ she's an otaku ^^ .. figma did a very good job on konata ^^ ..

oh yeah i had the same problem with her front hair.. easlier fell out~~~ *__*

Buy the whole set ^^ u wont regret it ^^

Konata has proven time and time again that she's fucking awesome as a character.

BOOYAH!

@razrig, nah I won't be getting the other lucky.star chara except maybe nendo mikkumiku kagami.

@glo, trufax.

Still awaits the day when I will watch Lucky Star. Lol!

Picture Konata3 Looks really nice. :p
She looked so into it, jumping for joy.

Just slightly sharper would make this picture perfect. ;p

Ouch, shame about the mixup in ordering >_<

I love her >_< face though!

@blur, duly noted. I was too busy to do any photoshop rendering except watermarked it. Damn, I have to work until Saturday night >_<

@klux
Ouch.. Most are already going back for the holidays by now.

Well.. longer hours = Ka-Ching $$$ Overtime? = Nendoroids? :p

lol blur, positive thinking FTW! lmao XD

Heya! Like the new look! Love the new figure. Ha! Grimmjow is a hot mess! LOL!!!!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...