30 July 2009

Anime: Fall 2009

Omigod. I. am. FUCKING. excited!!

Just look at the delightful menu of anime that are coming this fall! kyaaaaaah!!!



- Darker Than Black 2 (Hei OMG =3)
- To Aru 2 that will focus on Misaka instead of annoying Index!
- the FAIRY fucking TALE! I decided not to read the manga first after all since this is one anime that I don't want to know what's gonna happened before hand. Perhaps I will pick it up once the anime is over. Maybe.
- Trapeze simply because it is done by the same people who did Mononoke.
- Kimi no Todoke: Production IG
- White Album 2 since I watched the first one. To be honest I don't know why I want to watch this. Toya is a fucking whore. Honestly he should just pick Rina and stop fucking that old fuck yayoi. Grrr....
- Inuyasha!!!!
- Asura Cryin
because I have the first season DVD that I still haven't watch yet
- Nogizaka Haruka same reason as Asura Cryin. I've heard the first season is shit though >_>

Oh btw, keep the five fucking ecchi anime away from me. please and thank you.

9 comments:

Out of everything there. The only thing I can relate to is To Aru and White Album. Haven't seen previous seasons of the other titles. So not much for me to look forward to. At least not until I've seen them anyway.

Touya makes your blood boil too eh. Lol!

Look forward to Fairy Tale!!! btw, out of curiousity, how many anime have you completed so far?

oh and yes, Touya pissed me off.

Did you mean anime as in this season (Fall 09)?
Erm.. None yet.. lol! I'm still trying to finish off last season's..

I mean the amount of anime you have completed in your lifetime so far XD

Lol.. Oops..

Hmm.. Didn't really keep count.

Well to be honest, I don't really remember when I started animes. Only remember watching it when it first came out on national tv. Slam Dunk, Dragonball, Street Fighter (or was it Fatal Fury.. Hmm), El Hazard, etc.

Then peer-to-peer sharing was introduced and started watching even more animes.

Then Torrents and even more animes.

Use to be that I was very picky with animes. Mainly only watching shounen ones like Get Backers, Slam Dunk, G-Force, etc. I'd drop one instantly if I didn't like the first ep.

But it was only up to Dec 08 when starting this blog that I've decided to watch everything I can muster. Lol! Pretty much how I got to know moe, gar, otaku and everything japanophile. Although I don't think I am one... not yet. :p

But for the newer animes I've watched http://anime3r.blogspot.com/2009/01/sweet-memories.html

Hmm.. Kinda like what I type here. Gonna use it for my about page. Lol!

I remember watching Dragon Ball on TV. Then I get my hands on Bleach. Never look back. I dont watch TV anymore. Animu/mango all the way!

I'm addicted and my laptop has becomes my bestfriend :3

I need to get a best friend too.. Lol!

Mr.Dell seems like a nice guy. :p

Saw the Special episode of Letter Bee and loves it. Definitely one of the anime I look forward to this Autumn

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...