30 August 2008

Independant Day!

Yeah... right. Its the eve of Merdeka.

It has been 51 year of Independence for Malaysia.

Instead of celebrating it with pride and joy, I just feel like there is nothing to celebrate about. The country has never been in such chaos as it is today. The economy, the rifts between the people, the political turmoil... everything is so fucked up. Almost every blog I visited has some sort of racist slurred and what not. Seriously people, what the hell?

The younger generations will take the opportunity to go out partying, getting drunk and getting smashed. None of them even care what is was all about anymore. The older generations, will sat in a mamak restaurant, talking about this side who prefers the 'back door' while at the next table, there's this pak haji talking about how this side has his son-in-law's balls to fan. Even worst, they somehow will throw all this shit back to Dr. M.

I for one had had enough.

I stopped visiting such blogs (chedet is the only way to go), and try not to listen to all this smart asses talking about corrupted political figures.

I am not going to wear my "happy mask" and go out to celebrate something that I don't believe in.

I call a mutiny!

And fuck I don't want Anwar to replace him either! Apa punya haram, dok kutuk melayu kat rally orang cina dan bila dah habis berucap boleh dok peluk2 cina.

Shiyal punya manusia.


Selamat sambut Merdeka, people of Malaysia!

Happy 51st Independence Day!

Yeah right >_>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...