11 September 2007

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

I'm in a state of bliss.

I remember saying that I'd stop caring. Seems like He got other plans for me. Allahuakhbar.

And His timing is perfect.

I am not saying that I'll ended up marrying this guy. lol no!

It just that somehow he makes me feels wholesome. Not just some empty vessel.

He called today. Explaining his disappearing act.

I don't mind really.

Because I know no matter what, he's there.

Just knowing that fact, he already made my day.

Funny isn't it how he, who was insignificant 4 months ago are making a huge impact in my life.

With just a phone call, he can soothes my nerve, plastered a smile on my face, makes me spill everything out and feel much much better afterwards.

So babe, you make my day alright.

Thanks for just being there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...