06 February 2007

St. Valentine’s Day

February 14 is around the corner. The day that lovers and those who are in a relationship most looking forward to all year. It gives them reason to spend times together rejoicing and celebrating. All in the name of LOVE. As if they can't do so on the other 364 days.

I'm not mocking love. I just think that love is so over-rated these days.

I'm sick of people saying they do this or that because of love and regretted it later. Girl, if you lose your virginity before you get married with a guy that claimed he loved you but dumped you soon he put on his pants, that was not love. That was plain stupidity and girl, you are a moron. Let's just hope you won't get pregnant. God knows we don't want to hear another baby found dead in the dumpster or in the toilet bowl.

To get back to what I was saying...

Love is something that I hold dear to my heart and with God's grace I've found it. However my love story does not end with "happily ever after" phrase. But I have moved on since then...

lol trust me to screw up a relationship. I don't know anybody who can screw up as badly as I can and the worst thing is I do not feel any guilt whatsoever. People have been saying that I am a heartless bitch and that I'm the most hopeless person for a guy to fall in love with.

Honestly though?

I just stop caring.

So dude, if you are reading this (like hell I know you would hehe), Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...