17 September 2006

Support Ferrari

I'm still a Sauberian at heart so when the official announcement had finally been made, I'm among the first to celebrate.

I've got two of my favorite boys in a Ferrari next year. Tell me how can I not celebrate? :o)

For those who were buta F1 (kata omputeh : know nuts about F1) I'll explained: Kimi Raikkonen will replace the seven times World Champion Michael Schumacher at Ferrari from 2007 to 2009. Felipe Massa will continue his service for the red scarlet team for another 2 years after his outstanding performance throughout this season, giving the World Champion a run for his money. In case you haven't notice yet, both Kimi and Felipe started their career at Sauber and since I'm a true Sauberian, I will support these two drivers with outmost passion.

Having said that, I would like to make myself clear on three things:

  1. I am still a big fan of Nick Heidfeld. He is the top guy in my favorite drivers list.
  2. I am still a big supporter of BMW Sauber F1 Team. They come first.
  3. I would be buying Massa's merchandise instead of Kimi's.

Can't wait for the new season to start specially when BMW Sauber had showed power recently to potentially be a contender for the top three teams in 2007. God's willing.

Hobey-Ho!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...