21 October 2007

emotional distress

He's no longer missing/lost without a trace. At least he has fulfilled his promises for now. Maybe in two weeks time he'll be gone again though. Cross my finger that it wasn't because of what I did.

Anyway, for no apparent reason I was in an emotional distress yesterday. I woke up to a sore body and a trouble mind.

I cried a lot too.

Which something that I am not used to.

I cried because I miss my grandad.

I cried because for the first time I learn how it feels to really miss somebody.

I cried because I wish some misunderstanding can be rectified.

I cried because I realized I need an intervention.

But I cried the hardest because I know what I am getting myself in to but am helpless to do anything about it.

... I guess I was lying about the 'no apparent reason'.

Gosh I really need some good sleep. I only slept for one hour last night and I need to drive all the way to Sepang and back again today. Then have to stay up for the Brazilian GP (Go Alonso! Go!) before commit myself to pitstop. Which mean I only have around 2 hours worth of sleep tomorrow since I'll be off picking up my son (yes I'm gonna be a mom!) at 7am.

p/s: I'll be composed as usual for today's trip. Just a minor glitch in my life so don't make that face, CJ.

2 comments:

u have a son?? since when?? :-o

i'm a weekday mom la. hehehe

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...