12 July 2011

First Impression: Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!

The most anticipated anime of the season. At least for me it is. I just love the goodness from the first season and Matsuri and here hoping the comedy will pick from where they left of. Such high hope I have for this one since most of the other summer anime I've seen so far was a let down :(


The new season jumps straight to beach episode. If it's any other show, it would have us raising our eyebrows skeptically but since this is Baka to Test, it just feels right. Most of the comedy centered around nosebleed (oh the glorious scene of more nosebleed!), swimsuits and Tsuchiya who may have found his person. That's all I'm going to say.

Words won't do justice of the episode so I'm not going to explain in details of the episode. As for the overall story, it has plenty I am sure but it will pretty much be more or less in the same format as the first season. I said that such repetition is not such a good thing for The World God Only Knows II but I think it is perfect for a show like Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu because it is one of it's strongest points. Top it off with excellent casts/characters, the show has all the ingredient to make it into an anime made of WIN.

*nosebleed*

Ah it feels good to watch something that is engaging. It's like taking a breath of fresh air. I've been watching crap anime in a row so I welcome the brilliantly executed comedy in Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! The transition of humors is flawless. The humors don't feel force at all and it what differentiates this show to the likes of R-15, for example.

This is definitely the must watch show of the season. For those who can't watch this because they haven't watch the first season yet (looks at Bass and T-Razor), they are missing shit loads of greatness.

arts and animation 9/10
story 9/10
characters 10/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 9/10
overall 9/10

1 comments:

LOL! I love that Picture of Voyeur

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...