19 March 2013

Bleach: Chapter 503

So... someone just told me the spoiler of the upcoming chapters of Bleach. I feel like flipping the fucking desk right now. But it is all good. Though I can't unsee the shit, I managed to stop myself from reading further.

Anyway, gotta love how Kenpachi handle those shitty little Stern Ritter. They were annoying so he split one into half, slit the other one's throat and then brutally murdered the last one. Nothing much aye? LOL

His opponent this time around is none other than the one them trashes called The Majesty. But as usual Kubo won't show us the fight just yet. He decided it's time we got back to Ichigo who somehow has gotten the news that Byakuya, Renji and Rukia are all down.

or so he says

And that's all the panels he has for Ichigo before Kubo decided "oh fuck that, lets switched fight again". So now he's taking us to Hisagi who is about to get his ass handed to him. Lucky for him though because The Old Fart Yamaji decided to interfere with the fight and save his ass. He was threatened to be killed by one of his subordinate bankai though. I wonder which one would it be...

And that's how the chapter ended.

*sigh* I don't feel like ranting today so lets just pretend I'm okay with this whole unstructured shit.

For my rants on previous chapters, click here.

1 comments:

not "one of his subordinates" but "his subordinate". His recently murdered vice captain.

What exactly was spoiled? Do you know what I meant when I told you "someone you hate dies"?

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...