18 March 2013

Bleach: Chapter 502

Another two months have gone by since my last chapter of Bleach. Jeebus, it's not that I have stopped loving the series. I still love it to death despite the shit that Kubo cooked up lately. It just that I need time to forgive the shit. 2 months seem like long enough so lets see what happened to Byakuya now, shall we?

not looking to good there, taicho


Renji is coming to his rescue but I bet there's nothing much he can do about it. Rukia is running towards his brother too which sort of sweet. Oh well, I admit  that whenever Rukia is in a panel, my heart melts and I have an instant b0nar so yeah, I'm being a biased maddafakka here XD

But back to the chapter, Byakuya is declared dead by the enemy while both Rukia and Renji (as expected), are down with injuries.

As they boast about their success defeating the shinigami, one man kinda crap in their parade. He's no other than Kenpachi who has neither shikai nor bankai.

 

Things should get interesting now...

Oh and I don't believe we've seen the last of Byakuya just yet.

For my rants on previous chapters, click here.

2 comments:

Kenpachi for the freaking win! I loved his pre "bankai/shikai" fight even though they have killed off another character, but I don't recall Unohana doing anything THAT important...also the fact that she also held the title of "kenpachi" was really surprising to me.

I wish this arc was getting the animation treatment because I bet these fights would look AMAZING! I guess we have to wait huh?

Nice new blog layout btw ;D

Thank you for the spoiler

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...