12 August 2012

First Impression: Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Another show that I am more than ready to dismiss. I hope it serves more than just kids eating food in the food club. That would be another K-ON and I think we all have enough K-ON at the moment. I decided to give this one a try because of the arts and the character designs of which I saw in the preview. Like I said, AIC Build better up their games for this one.

Unfortunately they don't. What I see in the preview does not translated to the animated show. There, I am already disappointed.

because in the anime, they censored it. Also because she's the only likeable character for me personally
(c) Akinashi Yuu
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate is about a food club that is going to be disbanded soon since it's not productive at all. They just sit there and eat snacks while having yaoi jokes every so often.  So they decided to run for president of the student council and naturally Yuuki was selected to do the honor. The good thing about this show however, it not just that. It has mysteries to uncover. There are certainly villain in this one who ran over a student who is now pretty much brain dead. The said student gathered some evidence of some shit and obviously the villain doesn't want anyone to find out.

So yeah, wasn't bad for a story, except for them eating all those junk food in the club.

Like I said, I was pretty disappointed with how the arts and animation turned out. I was trolled. The character designs are pretty generic and to be honest, most of the characters annoyed the shit out of me, even Yuuki who is voiced by Yuuichi Nakamura. I wasn't sure whether I dislike them because of their personality, character designs or their voices.

Though I am not dropping this show, I wonder if I will ever sit down and watch it at all. Hmm... who knows. Maybe? Perhaps never?

Episodes: 13
Aired: Summer 2012
Genres: Drama, Romance

arts & animation 5/10
story 6/10
characters 6/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 5/10
overall 5.4/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...