23 July 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 3, July 2010

Sunday, July 18

Episode 2 of Highschool of the Dead: I have to agree with Glo. The OP is freaking sick. The animation (excluding the fanservice) and the song fit perfectly with the whole mood of this show. Unfortunately Rei is still fucking annoying. Saeko on the other hand rock so hard. She didn’t panic at all, did she? As for the bouncy teacher… I am absolutely speechless. Can someone be so utterly useless? Chubby geek Hirano impressed me. I thought Takagi will be the one protecting his ass. Turned out he has some skills with him. I haven’t check on MAL yet but I got a feeling that his seiyuu is the same guy that did Viral from TTGL. Okay, enough of characters’ introduction. This episode was pretty much about them getting together and helps defend each other from the zombies.

The unsung hero

Monday, July 19

Naruto chapter 502: Awww we got to see chibi Itachi. All is well with the world again =3 But yeah lets talk about Minato for the sake of these flashbacks. I'm not really a Minato fan but he's growing on me. He's charming, I'll give him that. This chapter is about him figuring who his enemy really is, in this case, it's Madara and stop him. Too bad I'm not a Narutard or I would have known the outcome of this fight. I can't remember most of the details when it comes to Naruto >_>


Chapter 18 of Yandere Kanojo: Hijiri got confessed to! Reina got to know about it from Mayami and the discussion about red string of fate ensued. Suddenly Mayami becomes the love guru. On the other hand, I always thought Hijiri and Shiratori are meant to be together. They just have that chemistry even if Hijiri is clueless about it.

I freaking love the moment right here =3

Tuesday, July 20

The situation has turned very chaotic in episode 3 of Highschool of the Dead. Looks like this shit is happening all around the world. For now they decided to get away from the school and gather up any other survivors. Takashi volunteered to test Takagi's theory which was of course true. Oh well they managed to escape though. It was an incredibly intense moment if you asked me like when the bus full of zombies flipped over. We have new character: Sidooh who is a fucking realist hehe and by the way, I'm trying not to mention that Rei is annoying and stupid? Because of her, they are now split into two groups.


Wednesday, July 21

The omake for Bleach episode 280 is effingly cute. I fangasm.

Dogs - Bullets & Carnage chapter 52: Flashback on Giovanni and Heine as they were kids. They and the other kids who shared the same fate were trained to kill with that collar around their necks. One of their friends, Lily, lost it and almost killed Giovanni if Heine had not interfered. I feel sorry for the Cereberos, really. They are like the exorcist in the D.Gray Man, being used by the Order.

Thursday, July 22

There is nothing happening in Bleach chapter 413 except that Gin is as awesome as always.

Naruto really took a lot after his father, eh? It's like none of his mother's gene is in him. Anyway in chapter 503, Minato managed to free nine-tail fox from Madara but that means he'll run rampage without control. Minato tried to seal the nine-tail fox back into Kushina but she's too drained to do that. When Kushina decided to sacrifice herself, I got teary eye because I feel for Minato. So I understand why he wanted to sacrifice himself too with the demon seal and sealed the remaining of the nine-tail fox inside of Naruto. (So at the moment Minato was already the fourth Hokage eh? Gah I need to remember these details!)


Friday, July 23

Gosh, when was the last time we have an update on Amatsuki? This series needs a faster update is all I'm saying. In the last chapter we got to see Kon somehow involved with the Sensai. Looks like he's investigating or something... and then we switched back to Toki and Ginshu. Now at least I understand something. Ginshu was dead but Shinshu wished for his undead. Bonten heard that and made her wish came true at the price of Byakuroku's body (Bonten snakelike godfather) which resulted both of them to be caught in heaven's net. Ginshu now have the gift since he has took over Byakuroku's body and can see the heaven's net. Bonten taught him how to unfasten it therefore he has took Shinshu's place. So it is true that Ginshu has ordered a complete masacre on the ayakashi but that because he has lost himself. He seeks Toki's help because he wants to die and freed everyone from the heaven's net. Of course this was all happenings in his dream. When he woke up, he was rescued by the chicken-man. Heh, I love this manga...


Glad to report that there are more familiar faces in episode 2 of Kuroshitsuji II. Unfortunately this means that Elizabeth is around too. God she's annoying. Why is Ciel sticking with her anyway? This is definitely a filler episode. Stupid Elizabeth... There is more annoying but at least entertaining character in episode 3. Grell is back. Apparently, so is Madame Red. So I figure that this season actually happened before the first season. Some sort of prequel. In this episode, Ciel has to investigate about women who combusted spontaneously. A fat pig of a woman was responsible for the crime. Yet no Alois or his butler. But there was a mention about a spider.

I don't mind waking up to this face everyday

and then he can lick me all he wants *squirts*

Alright that is it for this week. I'm going away for four days just to chill and hopefully will not be so grumpy when I get back. I'm gonna miss the blogsphere the most, that's for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...