01 April 2010

Bleach: Chapter 398

I woke up to a new chapter of Bleach. Life can't get better than that ^^

But I was immediately assaulted by inconsistencies. In the last chapter, Aizen was clearly cut off with the appearance of Isshin just when he was about to tell Ichigo that he's the son of a shinigami and a -WHAT?!

This what he said last week

This week however, Kubo decided to ignore that fact and twist it so it becomes "a human and a -WTF?!" Well duh, no surprise there >_>

But lets forget about that fact for a moment and get back to problem at hands. Isshin made sure he put some distance between them and Aizen as he greeted Ichigo like he always did, with a head-butt and more punches while Aizen looking at these proceedings with a warm smile on his lips, just like a father looking at his two sons joking around. Awww...

Anyway, Ichigo is more matured than I gave him credit for. But then I guess he did learn from the best ^__^

*fangirling*

While these two were re-bonding, so did Aizen and his only man left, none other than Ichimaru Gin. I had a feeling that this is going to be a good day and Gin's appearance just confirms it. That's how much of a tard I am for Gin ^w^

*squeals*

It was only for a moment though before Ichigo and Isshin came out of their hiding and started attacking. Ichigo obviously will go for Gin while Isshin with Aizen. EPIC

Isshin sure has a lot of skills. With just a flick of his fingers he sent Aizen flying through the buildings. That caught Aizen off guard. Heh.

As for Gin he was ready to finish off Ichigo....


Whoa there... wait a fucking minute.

This can only mean one thing...

That Gin will lost at the hand of Kurosaki Ichigo. WHAT THE HELL. I'm pissed! I don't care if Ichigo has tremendous power and can become a full bodied hollow. It is just logical that Gin is more powerful than him. If he dies... I'll... I'll... *wails*

For my rants on previous chapters, click here.

8 comments:

OK This chapter gave me chills when Isshin flicked Aizen with his middle finger not only that but it came out on birthday O GLORIOUS DAY!

hehehe happy birthday Cid. Yep this is a fairly good chapter. I'm not looking forward to see Gin defeated though =(

Gotta love Isshin's one finger salute to Aizen.

Gin will be defeated eventually (as painful as it is for you), but I'm hoping he won't lose at fake Karakura Town. Aizen still hasn't gotten to where he wants to go and every self-respecting main villain always has some help lol.

Gin does not deserve to be defeated by Ichigo. Period. If Ichigo defeats BOTH Aizen AND Gin, then Kubo should be nominated troll of the decade. To defeat Gin, it should take someone equally as epic as him. That is all.

I'm with the anonymous guy here.

well Isshin is nasty... but still shouldnt beat Aizen

also.. i cant wait to see Gin's Bankai.

and one more thing.... I'm a little upset that we didn't learn anything new in this chapter like i thought we would.

The moment we've all been waiting for since Aizen showed up with his gang is finally here. I can't wait to see Gin in action. He's so sexy right now.

Err... He's already in action Yi. I've seen his bankai and have received lots of unnecessary bullying because of it too T__T

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...