14 July 2013

First Impression: Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku

An anime about a bunch of kids who don't want to join any club/activities after school but created their own club just for that purpose.

Say what?


Oh dear. I know from the moment I read that synopsis that I won't like this kind of show and I was right. They have several short skits about shit they do in their "going home club". Actually, they didn't do anything at all but talk about useless shit. The members, except for Nat-chan, are pretty much stupid bimbo.

I am not sure what part of this show was supposed to be funny/good with that kind of plot.

Everything else about this show is mediocre. That's that.


Episode: 12
Aired: Summer 2013
Producers: Nomad

arts & animation 5/10
story 5/10
characters 5/10
sound 6/10
enjoyment 5/10
overall 5.2/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...