06 June 2013

First Impression: Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun

I watched this when it was first came out. During that time, I was busy as fuck so I didn't have to write a proper first impression post. I regretted not writing one since I have to rewatch this in order to remember what was it all about.

Yes, it's forgettable.

(c) Abe Miyuki
 This show is about Shino and Sousuke, both has the power to control/be animal who lives as monk at some mountains. The Church are interested in them and knew that they can find the gems that they wanted so it was their mission to retrieve those gems or death by the Church law. Oh they also need to protect their sister Hamaji (not by blood) from being used.

Yeah, the plot is fucked up too.

There's really nothing interesting that worth mentioning about this show so I think I have finally decided to drop this shit. It's far too shoujo-ish for me.

Episode: 13
Aired: Winter 2012
Producers: Bandai Visual, Studio Deen

arts & animation 6/10
story 5/10
characters 5/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 5/10
overall 5.2/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...