12 May 2013

Diary of a tard: Week 1, May 2013

Sunday, April 28

Shingeki no Kyojin episode 3: Eren, Mikasa and the rest of them got their training to become a soldier. At first, Eren looks so pathetic for not being able to hang from the belt but then it was revealed that he got a faulty equipment. So suddenly everyone was in awe with him. But meh, I'm not impressed. I am impressed however, with Miss Potato. I think she's awesome and made of win.

In episode 4 of Shingeki no Kyojin, they graduated and Eren, Mikasa, and their fellows decided to join the Recon Corp. But of course, the rest joined the Military Police because they thought they would have it easy. Little did they know that on the next day, the titans are back. Eren and the rest got to experience them first hand as they were at the wall when the Colossal Titan broke the gate. At the end of the episode, I feel I was mentally raped by this episode. I'm loving it.

(c) pixiv id 3019748





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...