13 April 2012

First Impression: Acchi Kocchi

Of all the 4-koma manga adaptation this Spring, the only one that I am willing to give a chance is Acchi Kocchi simply because I expect good comedy that can makes me laugh. From what I’ve read so far from the anibloggers on twitters, they all seem to enjoy it a lot. I guess I made a good choice, huh?

Let sure hope so.

Well, the start of the episode sure rubs me the wrong way. Tsumiki who looks a lot like Konata whom one of the few female characters that I adore, phailed to impress me with her moeness and lack of self-confidence. I hope the rest of the characters can make up of whatever she’s lacking. Also, I expected comedy, not shoujo/romance!

I feel cheated that she is not as cool as Konata

Did I also mention that I generally hate cats?

But I find myself forgiving of Mayoi who goes nyan here and nyan there. She and Io make a perfect team in my opinion. She is definitely the one that saves this show for me. I enjoyed her sense of humor. She’s dependable too and certainly a friend that you want in your life.

I even like Hime who has nosebleed at every romantic/moe things Io does to Tsumiki. Now, that’s cute and she doesn’t have to force it, unlike Tsumiki. Sakaki is the typical pervert guy friend that is a must for every normal protagonist. He served his purpose I guess.

Like I said, if it wasn’t for Mayoi I definitely would whines a lot about this show. I find it rather tiring watching Tsumiki trying to hide her obvious feelings for Io. Girl, if you want it, just say it! Damn it.

So plus one point for Mayoi for being so entertainyan!

arts & animation 6/10
story 6/10
characters 6/10
sound 7/10
enjoyment 7/10
overall 6.4/10

4 comments:

Really Cute =w=. Though i have a feeling i will get bored of it after awhile cause nothing really happens. Did give a little feel of Lucky Star though. especially with Hime as the same voice actor as Tsukasa.

who is cute? I hope it's me :P

For a cute anime...I find Io surprisingly manly~ I just nosebleed around him!^0

lol yes. I guess part of it is because of his seiyuu. It's hard not to fall for him ^__^

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...