22 October 2011

First Impression: Maken-Ki!

I remember reading the manga few years back when I was still a manga whore. Even though I can't remember the details, I am sure once I saw the first episode, the story will be familiar and starts to coming back to me. There is only one problem though. Like in most cases, I might actually end up raging about this show because of the ecchi. It is just something that I can't tolerate when it comes to anime.

And what did I say? I am already raging when Takeru conveniently fell on top of Haruka with his hand on her melon. I mean... come on now, stop being too fucking obvious already. It is only 2 minutes and 18 seconds and I don't think I want to see anymore of this crap.

This is what I remember from the manga

This shit is what I got for anime >=(

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING READING THIS SHIT THAT MANY MOONS AGO? o_O

But... wait a minute... I don't remember the manga being this bad. Maybe AIC is just sucks at the adaptation. I wouldn't ended up reading up to chapter 12 otherwise (I stopped reading because I quit being a manga whore). Just look at the character designs for an example. AIC totally fucked it up. I don't recognized them at all and it was the character designs that made me read the manga in the first place. Ah crap now I feel like I need to save and cleanse my soul somehow. Jeebus.

arts & animation 3/10
story 3/10
characters 4/10
sound 4/10
enjoyment 1/10
overall 3/10

p/s: this rating does not reflect what i think of the manga and believe it or not, this just makes me wanna pick up the manga again T__T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...