14 April 2011

Bleach: Chapter 444

I got a feeling that this is going to be a very short review. Just a hunch.

Ichigo full-bring was over-powering him. Jackie suggested that they aborted training but obviously Ichigo was against the idea. Jackie was pissing in her pantsu though and tried calling Ginjou to let Ririko get them out of there. Unfortunately Ginjou was busy having conversation with Chad about Tsukishima.


He was planting the seed of doubt into Chad's head because Tsukishima's power has nothing to do with mind control/alteration. In order words, he was suggesting that Inoue might be stabbing them in the back was attacked by other person.

And speaks of the devil, Tsukishima was at the door and invited himself in before he cut the fish tank in half.


No worries though because it looks like Ichigo has got some of his shinigami power back. Seeing him in a shikakusho made me smile. I missed that and because of the last panel, I'm quite happy with the progress of this chapter (even though it's another plotkai but I'm immune to it by now -__-).


For my rants on previous chapters though, click here.

5 comments:

Best chapter of Bleach since god knows when. It was actually mildly entertaining, but that's not saying much lol

the highlight is when one of the panel shows Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. LOL I missed those two arrancar. What happened to them anyway? I know for certain Ichigo didn't kill Grimmjow...

Probably frolicking with the unicorns of Hueco Mundo lol

I think Ulquiorra died, right? Not sure though.

No, he did not! *lives in denial*

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...