20 October 2009

Nendoroid Arawn


Fucking finally. After 2 days of delay my Nendoroid Arawn finally arrived today, just before my patience runs out, otherwise the SkyNet people will probably end up having something stuck up their orifices.

But lets not dwell on that. Lets celebrate the arrival of Arawn, my first ever Nendo! w00t!

For those who have not an effing clue who Arawn is, he is The Great Demon King, Arawn-sama from the anime Tears to Tiara. He is my second favorite character in the series. The top place belongs to Arthur unfortunately GoodSmileCompany doesn't think he deserved to have a nendoroid version of him, thus I just have to make do with Arawn. There is a Riannon nendoroid (Arawn's wife to be) as well but since I don't like her that much, I decided that I'll be Arawn's waifu instead. This is my alternate universe after all. So fuck all and bow to me!!

Nendoroid Arawn comes with three faces with different expressions, his crimson sword Edram, the sword scabbard, an apple, one pair of extra hand and his famous red scarf.

Arawn's upset face

Arawn's sleazy grinning face. I love it when he is wearing this expression so expect this one to be abused by yours truly

Arawn's startled face. You don't want to be near him when he startled.

Back shot


profile shot

Another profile shot

Like I initially thought, nendoroid is indeed more sturdy than figma and would probably provides more versatility too. I'm glad that all my incoming figures in the next two months are nendos. I'm not saying I'm quitting figma but after few mishaps with the figma, I have second thoughts about buying them. I don't want to buy them just for display so the fact that they are quite a flimsy character kinda opposed some minor problems for me.

But I'm sure I'll be getting one as long as I see it desirable. I have no self-discipline or self-restrain when it comes to this kind of things.

This reminds me. I need to look for some PVC figurines too.

Drössel finds Arawn extremely cute

Arawn: WHAT THE?!

Arawn: WHO THE?!

Arawn: Are you from the Empire?

Drössel: Huh? Uh.. no?

Arawn: I don't believe you. Take me to your camp

Gin: Ora?
Haruhi: Heeee....
Drössel: Sorry guys...
(spot Shrek?)

Loot from enemy camp: apple!!

For my other figures' related posts, click here.

p/s: I think I like this setup for my figures introduction ^_^

8 comments:

lol that grin face very nice one

nice get Queen Klux XD first time seeing someone receive Arawn. i like his grinning face and holy cr@p did Haruhi wish for Shrek to be real?! lol

that first pic made me think that he wanted to squeeze Rianon's Eyes! ^^;

Getting Rianon too?

the Sword looks AWESOME!

He's an evil looking Nendo.
Anyway, I love the last set of pictures and captions. So cute and funny.

@misao: It is hence I'm going to abuse it XD

@rockleelotus: Yes. Haruhi made him real so she could stab him with the sword she stole from Ichigo (she's stabbing Shrek in the pictures actually)

@zh3us: Riannon's butt you mean? XD
I'm not getting Riannon though.

@Yi: He is the demon king after all.

Holy fuck, nendo Arawn has the best faces ever!

Yep, the reason why I picked him over Sebastian is exactly because of that.

hahahhahahaha how cute!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...