25 September 2009

Relationship status: Unknown

How many years has it been? I stop counting when we passed the 10 years benchmark.

What did you say when I reminded you? Holy shit, we have been in and out of love for that long?!

I couldn't help but chuckled. That is so typical of you. Appeared to be naive but is all knowing.

And so you thought that another 5 years wouldn't make a difference.

Frankly speaking, I don't fucking know thus our relationship status remained unchanged/ unknown/unspecified.

Does that changed the fact that I'm mighty fond of you and you of I? No.

Hence the question of why do we need to label everything? If we are meant to be together, we will be making babies no matter what.

anata ga daisuki desu

くそっあなた

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...