Disclaimer: I'm basing my opinion on the synopsis of the shows. They are pretty telling at times but can be totally misleading at some other times too.
|thanks to moetron|
So here goes.
- Manglobe is producing Karneval which is pretty much targeted to fujoshi like me. Oh god all the bishies... and look at the seiyuus! #faps.
- FUCK YES Yondemasu Yo, Azazel-san is back!
- I am a big fan of Misaka Mikoto. I'm gonna watch To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S with hopes that something solid finally transpired between her and Touma. And perhaps Accelerator too :3
ANIME WITH POTENTIAL:
- I'm not saying that I'm old but when an anime targeting the middle age women, I feel inclined to check it out especially since Otona Joshi no Anime Time is based on some prize winning stories.
- P.A Works often produced some good shows with some pretty good plot so I have a feeling that RDG: Red Data Girl has somewhat the potential to be talk of the fandom if it's done right. Besides, there's Rie Kugimiya in it which I'm sure Glo will be delighted when he finds out.
- I foresee a trap anime in Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Phew what a mouthful. The prospect of trap excites me beyond words. Lets hope Brain Base won't disappoint us.
- They have remastered Gundam Seed Destiny. I remember spazzing about this anime back then. Too bad I won't have the time to rewatch it :(
- In order for me to watch the second season of Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga nai, I have to finish watching the first one. It's a chore for me since I seriously dislike the imouto. But damn it this show is produced by A1-Pictures.
- The setting for Shingeki no Kyojin looks to be interesting. Lets hope that it won't be destroyed by some cliche shit. Oh, and I hope there will be some incest too LOL
- Knowing that Suisei no Gargantia is produced by Production I.G. gives me somewhat an assurance that this show can't be as bad as it sounds.
- Oh dear, J.C. Staff is producing a show with Hentai in its title. Have they been so desperate? Anyhoo, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko is set out to be interesting in a get go. Who doesn't like hentai right?
- A boy pretending to be a girl? Arata Kangatari has potentials to go either so horribly wrong or awesome as fuck.
- Aku no Hana somewhat intrigues. I can't tell what the show is going to be about which is always a good thing in my book.
- One of the most talk about shows so I won't miss it for the world; Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku Outbreak
- Date a Live looks to be a harem show with stupid cliched plot. I get a feeling that I will pretty much rage throughout the first episode, if I can managed to watch it that long, that is.
- If this is another short less than 10 minutes anime, Danchi Tomoo will probably won't last long before I chucked it into the anishit list.
- I have always wanted to watch remake of old shows and Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 is just one of those shows that intrigued me personally. Whether or not I have time for it will base on whether or not the show can impressed me within few minutes of the first episode.
- Another mecha anime of the season is Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince. Lets gives this show a chance, shall we?
- All I see is bishie so how bad can Devil Survivor 2 The Animation can be, right? RIGHT! LOL
- I am never a fan of harem anime so I think I'm gonna drop Photo Kano after watching the first episode especially since the story looks to be stupid as fuck.
- I am not sure whether the characters in Joujuu Senjin! Mushibug You poster is a boy or a girl. Either way this is gonna be another lackluster anime of the season.
- Yuyushiki is adapted from 4-koma manga and I don't usually get the jokes so yeah... this show won't be as enjoyable to me as it is to some other people who is a 4-koma fan.
- I see two bishies and a mecha in Kakumeiki Valvrave. Obviously that's enough reason for me to check out the show.
- I did a facepalm when I read the synopsis for Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge. A kid with hair fetish? A hair queen? Jeebus.
- Serious anime is serious: Asian Risshiden no Shima Kousaku.
- I want to give Aiura a chance. Maybe it won't be so bad.
- Tetsujin 28-Gou Gao might not be necessarily bad but I'm done watching short anime.
- Oh dear god, why are we seeing a lot of the same shit lately? I will definitely stir clear from Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live.
- Gonna ignore Boku wa Ou-sama Fairy Tale Classic just because it sounds too childish.
- I think the comedy in Hataraku Maou-sama! will piss me off more than anything. It will be cliched as fuck. You can tell that much just by reading the synopsis. But of course I might be wrong.
- Just like the seasons before it, I'm gonna ignore Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You. I am just not a fan of Nagi. Period.
- I am not going to watch Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W either. It wasn't bad if I walk around with a dick hanging instead of a vagina.
- Sparrow's Hotel sounds stupid as shit. If they have to sell the fact that "she has large breasts" then I don't want to waste my time on this show.
On a side note, I am looking forward to two movies: Hanasaku Iroha and Kotonoha no Niwa.
Till we meet again in a different version of this review!